"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Why we should have all gotten flu shots this year...



Luckily my mother-in-law is here because my husband, Princess Sparkley and Buddy all have the flu. Buddy has a double ear infection. Princess Sparkley only has one. Only. Buddy sat around doing nothing yesterday, puked last night, and is back to his old silly self today. Princess Sparkley was just sort of tired yesterday, we didn't even realize she had a fever until the doctor insisted on checking her out as well as Buddy (he was acting sick, she wasn't) and her fever was 105!! She's laid in bed most of today. My poor husband has to deal with a new baby crying to be fed all night, two sick kids, and his own aches and pains. The doctor said I was safe due to my flu shot, and the baby is safe because he's being breast fed. I am glad my doctor made me get a flu shot. Needless to say, you may be hearing from me even less than expected... new baby, sick family, add on to that the fact that said new baby doesn't like me to not hold him and typing with one hand is hard. I'll see ya when I see ya I guess.

1 comment:

AshbyFamily said...

My hospital here made me and the whole family get flu shots before they let Sara come home from the hospital. I hope this yucky sick time will pass soon. Take Care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...