"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, January 14, 2008

Me at Nine Months x 3


This is me at nine months. I think this is my actual due date, August 6, 2002.
Princess Sparkley was born 4 days later weighing 5 lb.s 14 oz.




This is me on April 7, 2004. Buddy was born April 28. He came a few days early so I didn't get a picture of me on my actual due date. He weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz.




This is me today- 39 weeks. Ignore the look of annoyance as my son runs past (note: he's dressed as a UPS man) and I watch to see if the auto timer on my camera will actually work.
(Don't I look way bigger on the left?)

*Fabulous, by the way, that in the first two pictures I'm wearing the same shirt... good for comparison. I didn't plan that.

**Equally fabulous that I'm facing the same direction in all the pictures. Also coincidence. Today's because I have some sort of stain on the left side of my shirt so I posed with my right side facing the camera.

8 comments:

AshbyFamily said...

You look great although ready to pop! Good Luck!

A Random Stranger said...

You don't look this big in person. I see pictures of you on your blog and think, "That lady's huge!" But when I get home, you just look normal size for a pregnant chick.

Nance said...

The camera does supposedly add 10 lbs.

wendys said...

You look fabulous! Good luck on giving birth. I hope it is painless.

Rachel said...

You look fantastic. You've not gained an ounce outside of your belly have you? I swear, life is so unfair.
When is your actual due date? I hope he comes early! (I always hope they come early. Horrible, huh?)
Best of luck!!

Jo said...

When are you having this lovely child Nanc? Very excited to find out what it is and what you name it, although I know it will be in an email and not on here :)

Cristin Lassen said...

That is a great picture, love your annoyed face. I think I am bigger than you and you are due in a week, and I have 14 weeks TO GO!

Hatch Building Co. said...

I echo the you're 'looking great' comments;) You really do look like you've only gotten a bigger belly...nothing else. So, are you ready for a 9lb baby? I think that's where you're headed...not in a mean way...just mathematical calculation wise - 5, 7, 9...

Good luck! I hope everything does go smoothly for you;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...