"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Brrrr




I'm just going to say that it is pretty pathetic that when I looked out my kitchen window at my thermometer this morning before leaving for church I actually said, "Wow, it's 22, that's pretty warm." This should be some sort of indication of it being way too cold for way too long. And after church, it was 31... almost above freezing. So warm.

2 comments:

wendys said...

I have a skewed sense of temperature from being in alaska! We would have a week a -40 degrees then when it would warm up to 10 degrees, we would switch to light jackets because we were so used to the cold!

AshbyFamily said...

I don't know how you do it! I hate cold weather. Hope that baby comes soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...