"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Waddling Duck



I hate the whole thing about pregnant women waddling like a duck, but I think with five weeks to go... I've begun to waddle. Maybe it's been longer and I've just been in denial. Everyone (husband aside) keeps telling me how tiny I am, but I feel enormous. So I'm an enormous duck waddling everywhere I go. At least I don't own any yellow maternity clothes.

3 comments:

AshbyFamily said...

I hated the waddling part too, my hips would get sore. Just try and relax at night after the kids are in bed...and make Brandon rub your feet! :)

wendys said...

You probably don't waddle that bad. You could post a video of you walking and we could all vote on the degree of waddleness...

Cristin Lassen said...

It's okay. I'm only 23 weeks and I can already feel myself waddling. Just go with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...