"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Making handwriting fun


This is my new favorite kid's game - Alphabet Squiggle on-the-go. I saw it awhile ago at our local toy store and wanted to get it for Princess Sparkley for a car trip but didn't, so I stuffed her stocking with it. I figured it would be something more that I would enjoy for her to practice her handwriting than her loving it, but she totally loves it. What you do is spin the little wheel at the top, it points to a letter, you write that letter (lowercase or uppercase) and then you transform that letter into a picture. If you go to the website, there is a whole variety of these little travel sized games, and bigger board games. Check it out.


1 comment:

Jamie said...

ooo, I like this. That's a great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...