"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Turkey Cookies and other Thanksgiving goodies


I saw these in a Pillsbury ad and thought they were so cute.



My nephew made these for Thanksgiving a few years ago.




I made these as Halloween decorations, but now that all the Autumn fabric is on sale, you can make them to decorate for Thanksgiving as well.


My mom sent me this recipe a couple years ago for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I like the thanksgiving snack idea a lot! That's cool. I'll do that next year I think. I can't imagine being colder than I am already now. But it seems like by the time spring is almost here, we are all wearing t-shirts playing at the park when it's in the 40s because it's so much warmer than the snow weather. We were spoiled in Cali, huh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...