"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Pee into the cup

A few months ago I blogged about the difficulty of knowing where to put my cup of pee at the doctor's office. It just wasn't obvious where they wanted it. Last time I went, someone else's urine sample was in there. She placed hers on the sink. Eww. When complaining about all of this to my husband, I also included the complaint that it is so much easier for a guy to pee into a cup than a girl. He came up with this solution:






4 comments:

Jamie said...

but then you have to reach in there to get it?!

wendys said...

One problem is that they tell you you have to let the first little bit of pee into the toilet, then put the cup into the stream. And you usually end up peeing on your hand....

A Random Stranger said...

You can take the cross-seat apparatus (what a marketable name!) off the toilet seat, then you can remove the cup by pushing up from the bottom, then you throw the liner away and they use a new liner and cup.
I mean, I can count on one hand the number of times I've watched a chick pee in a cup, so I'm not really an (air quotes) expert (end air quotes) here; I'm just a man responding to his wife's complaint in typical man fashion: "Here's how you fix that problem; now stop complaining."
And "chick pee" is something totally different than "chick pea," just in case you're going to do a Google search.

Cristin Lassen said...

Brilliant. You'd have to work out some quirks, but you should think of trademarking "Chick Pee".

I always, without fail, pee on my hand. It is disgusting. I wish they provided disposable gloves in the bathroom because I'm sure everyone does it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...