"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, October 29, 2007

Vanilla Midgees


This is one of my new favorite candies. I just discovered them last Halloween and apparently they are a Limited Edition, Halloween time only candy. Tootsie Roll's Vanilla Midgees. Yum. I love vanilla flavored anything. People always react oddly when I say my favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla. It is. And milkshake? Vanilla. Mmm. So these are fabulous. And right now at Target, two bags for $4.

1 comment:

wendys said...

I LOVE flavored tootsies rolls. I love all of the flavors, lime, cherry, vanilla, blue. yumms

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...