"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

a new look

Thanks Cristin for posting the links for how to get cool new layouts. They were actually directions I could understand and follow. Now I just have to figure out if I like it and what I lost.

3 comments:

AshbyFamily said...

I changed my template too, and lost so much info...that is lame!!
Your template is cute though.

Cristin Lassen said...

Hey - I actually really like this template! Very nice!

Jo said...

I thought I had chosen a different one than you, but after I had gone through the whole thing, fixed all of my colors, etc. I realized, crap, I stole Nancy's! :) Hope you can forgive me as I really don't want to change and re-add everything; yes I'm lazy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...