"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Cutest Halloween Costumes Ever... AND ON SALE


Okay, so for Princess Sparkley's first Halloween (age 2 1/2 months) she was a sweet pea. Boy was a fish for his first Halloween (age 6 months). The Mystery Baby or Baby X as my kids have been calling Baby # 3 (depending on which kid you speak to) will be 9 months old... unfortunately too big to fit in either of those costumes). I got both of their costumes at BabyStyle. And right now, they have a lot of their costumes on sale for $14.99 and under, $2.00 flat rate shipping. I wish they made costumes for bigger too. Their sizes only go up to 3T. So if you have a kid that fits in anything 3T or smaller, go check this site out. I love it and the costumes are a really high quality.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

They have some awesome costumes on there! I love the peacock. Our neighbors in Somis had peacocks. Anyway, I've been looking at buycostumes.com. They've got some good sales too I think. They even have a toddler surgeon costume for like $8. I couldn't get the link that you sent for the ghost costume, but it sounds like one my sister saw that she wants "me" to make. We'll see. This is a big deal! Not really, but kind of.

Rachel said...

I just ordered the octopus. For next year. I'm such a dork.

wendys said...

How fun. Luckily this year Ian wants to be a ghost and I have a sheet just waiting to be cut up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...