"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sewing

I want to be able to sew this bag.
I found this one on Etsy.com.



With lining and an inside pocket.

Does anyone know of a good website with a pattern or something of the sort. I've looked around a bit but haven't quite found this.

2 comments:

Randall,Lindsay & The Boys said...

I'll keep a look-out for one - It seems pretty simple...but you're smart for looking for a pattern. Sewing sometimes has a way of magically turning relatively simple items into fountains of quantum mechanics:)

:)Lindsay

AshbyFamily said...

Try Joann's crafts store. My local store makes up samples of clothes and accessories and put the pattern next to it on display. They recently made a bag similar to it with a Simplicity pattern next to it. Good Luck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...