"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pretty Princess Sparkley


We were at my brother-in-law's farm a couple of weekends ago and got to play with their new puppies. (Oddly, this didn't sway my kids from wanting fish. It wasn't until a pet store with kittens last weekend that they tried to tell me that when our fish (that we still haven't purchased) die, then we'll get a kitten. Hmmm.) Anyways, I thought the lighting in this picture was perfect. So here's my five year old Princess Sparkley.

5 comments:

wendys said...

That is a cute picture!

Jamie said...

She is so beautiful! What kind of puppies are they?

AshbyFamily said...

She is a good combo of you and brandon. Very cute.

Nance said...

The puppies are... a mix of about every dog out there. The mom looks like a black lab as do 85% of the puppies. But I'm pretty sure the mom has no black lab in her. The dad, is brown and black and has short fur. I can't remember what my brother in law told me he is. Both mom and dad are mixtures of a few different kinds of dogs.

Erik said...

Man,
I don't know how "A Random Stranger" produced such a cute daughter. It must all be from your side of the family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...