"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Juice

Seriously, I have to stop watching the news. I was just watching the report on O.J. Simpson making bail and flying home to Florida. WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND! If all of America is pretty sure you killed you ex-wife, how do you get a girlfriend. Who dates you? I mean, seriously, he doesn't have money any more. His fame is of the notorious type. AND HE KILLED HIS EX-WIFE. Who lines up to be next? WHO?

Plus I just watched more (please let me poke my eyes out) and the reason The Juice was in Las Vegas (other than apparently armed robbery of some sort) was to be the best man at his wedding. He has friends? I mean, I guess these people are doing something honorable, befriending someone who is down and out. It's just so unbelievable.

And while I'm watching more news... Eddie Murphy and his fiance just showed up at some red carpet event and the news people were like "look at that engagement ring?'' Duh it's going to be huge. One, he's Eddie Murphy. Two, she's probably someone famous too... I think they said she produced some movie. And THREE, he recently admitted to being the Baby Daddy to a Spice Girl baby. Of course she's going to have a huge engagement ring. Duh!

I don't think I'm watching the news anymore. I think it's turned into Access Hollywood or something. Or has the news really gotten so... bad?

2 comments:

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

crazy,huh?

Cristin Lassen said...

I know, I often wondered how OJ gets girlfriends too. But then I am reminded by Oprah that some women date men who are in prison or just gotten out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...