"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, September 14, 2007

Toe Nail


Princess Sparkley stuck her hand in my husband's pocket last night and said, "guess what's in your pocket" all sing songy. It was funny enough that her entire arm fit into his pocket. Then he pulled her arm out and asked what she was putting in there (who knows with our lover of trash who never wants to throw ANYTHING away... she makes me save the rings that come off of milk jugs when you open them). She then proceeds to tell him it was a toe nail. I laughed, hysterically, tipped over on the floor for five minutes. Laughed so hard that I was both crying and making no noise. Kids are just funny.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...