"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Sunday, August 19, 2007

My son is a genius

When my son was almost two years old and not talking, everyone kept telling me about really smart people who were late talkers. It's been confirmed that our now nearly 3 1/2 (nonstop talking) son is a genius. Thanks to this game:




It's really actually quite incredible to watch him solve these puzzles. Our 5 year old daughter can do some, but it takes her a lot longer and she needs a few hints here and there. Our son solves them super quickly. He loves it. Now all I have to do is track down an old Rubik Cube and see just how much of a genius he really is.

1 comment:

wendys said...

I'm always amazed at the kids in nursery or preschool who can't do puzzles yet. We do puzzles with our son all the time. None as complicated as that game though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...