"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Addicting Foods



If you haven't yet tried these, you should. Not only do they not leave a gross orange residue on your fingers (although they do sort of leave a white powder), they are so so so dang yummy. I'm totally addicted. Plus, I can look at them, and they say "Natural" so, being the non-health food freak that I am, I can assume they are healthy for me without having to read the label which I'm sure would prove they aren't actually healthy for me at all. Right? But healthier than a regular Cheeto. And I'm totally alright with that.

*In reading more... "These white cheddar cheese puffs are made with organic corn meal and contain no hydrogenated oils, no trans fat, no preservatives, and no added color" (taken from http://www.phoood.com/weblog/archives/000053.html).

So they are healthy! Even more fabulous!

3 comments:

Cristin Lassen said...

Have you tried Pirate's Booty? They are like Cheetos, but health food. I think most grocery stores sell them. REALLY REALLY GOOD.

wendys said...

I like New York Cheddar & herbs Kettle chips. Really yummy and all natural.

A Random Stranger said...

I want to eat some of these now, but you're currently bogarting the bag. And I just heard you wash your hands, so how "cheese-residue-free" can they REALLY be?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...