"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Reading List



I have a much longer list of books I'd like to read. This is the list of books I need to read soon, either because I'm leading a book club discussion on them (ie: The Big Over Easy, Their Eyes Were Watching God), they are big releases that I need to read when they come out (ie: Harry Potter and Eclipse), they are books I was already supposed to have read for a book club (ie: These is My Words), or they are books that I have on hold at the library and will be coming available very very soon (ie: First Among Sequels, The Last Summer). Someday I'll make the list of books I own and need to get around to reading. Until then, here's my reading list for the next month or so... hopefully.

The Big Over Easy by Jasper Fforde

Harry Potter # 7 by J.K. Rowling

Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston

First Among Sequels: A Thursday Next Novel by Jasper Fforde

These is My Words by Nancy E. Turner

The Last Summer (of you and me) by Ann Brashares

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

4 comments:

Jamie said...

It seems like I read that that last Ann Brashares book, The Last Summer of Me and You, had nothing to do with the other books. Completely different characters or story line or something. Do you know if that's true?

Nance said...

The Last Summer of You and Me has nothing to do with Ann Brashares's other books (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, etc.). It's her first try at adult fiction after writing the four young adult books.

wendys said...

I didn't know Stephenie Meyers new book was almost already out! Now I am really excited to read it. I just read New Moon back in June so I am really ready for the next one!

Nance said...

This list just became almost more impossible to complete. First Among Sequels and The Last Summer of You and Me just became available for me at the library... and they are both new books with only a 2 week check out period. Yikes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...