"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, July 02, 2007

My failure as a blogger

I'm pretty sure my blog would get a lot more hits if I actually posted something every day. And I get really committed to do that, have all sorts of ideas, and sort of pull it off for a few days. But then I run out of anything to post for days, weeks, and months. So people stop checking. I've been trying to come up with something to post for two weeks now, and nothing has come to mind. Or if it has, it was the wee hours of the night as I was falling asleep when everything seems like a really great idea, but in the morning either I realize how lame the idea really was, or I've totally forgotten it. I need some sort of daily writing prompt for what to blog about. Maybe then (cross your fingers) I'd actually have something to write about.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...