"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, July 16, 2007

If you're in Utah, you can't miss this

My mom just forwarded this article from DeseretNews.com (I know, I'm in Kansas and she's in California but we still read a Utah newspaper... odd).

The Utah Museum of Fine Arts at the University of Utah is hosting an art exhibit of Robert Sabuda's pop-up books.

You've all seen his books, they are amazing.




From The Wizard of Oz


The Statue of Liberty and New York skyline

But I'm so sad, because even though we are going to Utah in a few weeks, we'll be sticking to southern Utah at my parent's cabin in the mountains above Cedar City, and not making it as far north as Salt Lake where this exhibit is. So please, go. Take the kids, and tell me how great it is. I will live vicariously through all of you in Utah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...