"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, June 04, 2007

States I've been to


My husband keeps tracks of how many counties he's gone to and plans vacations for us around how many new counties we can get. He keeps track of my counties, and our kids as well. He's a geography nut, don't hold it against him. There's a whole community of them online at the Extra Miler Club and at this site.



I'm happy keeping track of my states. Here they are:

1 -California
2 -Nevada
3 -Arizona
4 -Utah
5 -Oregon
6 -Washington
7 -Idaho
8 -Colorado
9 -Wyoming
10-New Mexico
11-Texas (Dallas airport)
12-Kansas
13-Missouri
14-Iowa
15-Nebraska
16-Illinois
17-Kentucky
18-Tennesse (Memphis airport)
19-Michigan (Detroit airport)
20-Indiana
21-Ohio
22-Pennsylvania
23-West Virginia
24-Virginia
25-North Carolina (Charlotte airport)
26-Massachusetts
27-New York
28-Connecticut
29-New Jersey
30-Delaware
31-Washington D.C.
32-Maine (some random airport my international flight had an unplanned landing at to refuel)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...