"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Clouds




So it's taken me forever to post these because I haven't been able to get the photo uploader to work. These are all pictures of clouds from several weeks ago. I was driving to pick up the hubby from work one day and the clouds in the sky were the most beautiful clouds I've ever seen. Huge and white and so incredibly fluffy. My son told me they looked like ice cream. And we're in Kansas so everything is so flat and you can see for such a distance that the sky is absolutely filled with clouds. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me. And since I'm constantly telling my kids how we have to pick up Daddy now, we can't just wait, he's waiting for us and he's not going to be happy if he has to stand outside and wait because we wanted to play dolls for two more minutes. So I couldn't justify turning the car around to get the camera, to my kids or my husband. But I totally regret not getting a picture of those clouds. Since then I've taken approximately thirty pictures of various clouds on odd days here and there. These are just a few I wanted to share.

2 comments:

the doze said...

Looks like home to me. I love those big, fluffy clouds. Texas doesn't very good clouds. I'm going to see if I can do something about that.

the doze said...

I wish I could go back and edit my last comment. Texas doesn't "have" very good clouds. I'm sure you knew what I meant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...