"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Jet Lag

So I've been living in California for a week and a half now and I've totally adjusted my night owlness to a different time zone. The first few days I felt it when I was still awake at eleven or twelve, realizing in Kansas it was really one or two. But it's currently 1:38 AM in Kansas and I'm not feeling it so much. My body is feeling the 11:38 PM in California. How will I ever go back? And my kids have adjusted as well. They've been sleeping in until 9 or 9:30 in the morning. Nine or Nine-thirty!!! They don't ever do that in Kansas, although I'd love it if they did. So they are basically waking up when it's lunchtime in Kansas. How did this happen?? We're only here nine more days. And the day after we fly back, we all have to wake up to get my husband to an eight AM class... Kansas time. That's like the middle of the night for us. Yikes.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am obsessed with death cab for cutie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...