"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Sunday, May 14, 2006

8245

Is the number of pages I've read this year (at least the ones contained in books I've finished. They don't count if I haven't finished the book yet).

I've read 28 books.

I just updated the books I've read recently list on the right side of my blog if you scroll down far enough. Let me know what great books you've read lately. I'm always looking for something new to read.

1 comment:

wendys said...

North & South by Elizabeth Gaskell. A fantastic book about conflict of city and country in 1800's England. Also Letter for Emily by Camron Wright, one of those good-feely lets all be better people book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...