"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Has the novelty of blogging died?

Has the novelty of blogging worn off? I thought maybe it was just me, I was boring and no one wanted to read, let alone comment on my blog. But my friends aren't posting or receiving many comments either. Except Neb, but he's cheating by posting pictures of an adorable puppy. Are we all just too busy with life to write about it? Maybe I have too much free time. Or maybe I do to well a job avoiding doing the things that really need to be done.

1 comment:

the doze said...

Long Live the Blog! You have renewed my desire to keep the world updated on the not-so-cool happenings of my life. I will no longer cheat by posting pictures of my dog. Thanks for the kick in the pants.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...